A place to discover, imagine, learn and grow
Our child is a unique, sociable, creative, independent, confident communicator who has a feeling of belonging.
Early education at Highfield is where children move, talk, interact, think, are curious, feel and act for themselves.
Our aim is to create a relationship centred learning community through:
· creating a safe, warm, welcoming, inclusive environment
· valuing the uniqueness of every citizen
· listening to the voices of the families who attend the center and respond in a fair and equitable manner
· enabling children and families to build upon their strengths
· providing a stimulating, enabling learning environment
· developing a positive emotional climate
· engaging with other agencies to ensure a holistic approach in our work